Sulphates are a kind of chemical used in cleansing agents like soaps, shampoos, and even in detergents. When it comes to shampoo, there are two types of sulphates used in shampoo which is Sodium Lauryl Sulphate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate. The main role of sulphates present in the shampoo is for creating lather that will remove the dirt and oils that are present and accumulated all over your hair. So, this is one of the visible things that will help in identifying whether your shampoo is with sulphates or not.
Currently, there are people who identify that along with cleansing, it also creates few side effects which are affecting the overall hair. SInce many of us tend to wash our hair on a daily basis, it will create an unhealthy effect on our body. There were even claims that sulphates will induce cancer. But even though it is not successfully proved, it is important for us to go on safer sides.
You will even get to find some allergic reactions if sulphate filled shampoos are used in your hair care routine. Some of the visible changes include reddishness, marks on face and shoulders, irritation in scalp, and even more. These are just the small symptoms that will create a bigger problem if they are not solved in an earlier manner.
If you are someone with dry or fine hair, then it is important to not use sulphate infused shampoo. Also it is better to avoid these kinds of shampoo if you are someone who washes hair regularly, then go for sulphate free shampoo options. If you have coloured or dyed hair, then it is better to avoid sulphate infused shampoos. Are you looking for SLS free shampoo online, then go for good quality ones. Also make sure to check the ingredients list, to make sure they are completely safe for your hair and health. Here are the two types of shampoo, which can be used for two main hair concerns like hairfall and dandruff control shampoo.
- Red Onion Hair Fall Shampoo:
If you are suffering from hairfall or need hair growth, red onion infused hair care products would be the perfect choice to go with. Red Onion Shampoo is the perfect choice to go with for cleansing the hair well, works on the scalp well for boosting hair growth, and restores the natural oil present in them.
- Ginger Root Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:
Dandruff is also one of the biggest problems we are facing today. It is because of the unhealthy scalp maintenance, stress, and many more. Using dandruff infused shampoo would be the right choice to go with. Try and you will be able to experience better results on your hair.
Things to keep in Mind while Shampooing your Hair:
- Do Not apply shampoo directly from the bottle. Mix it with warm water, make a little foam in your hand, and then apply it on your hair.
- Shampoo only when your hair is wet.
- Do Not apply shampoo on the length of your hair.
- Use only the needed amount of shampoo; Do not over do them!
- Never rashly scrub your scalp; This will hurt your scalp area which could lead to infections.
- Never shampoo more than twice; If you have dry hair, then shampoo only once.
- Oil your hair before washing, which will avoid the dryness happening in your hair
- Never directly put the shampoo in your hair. Take them in your palms and then go with it.
- Focus more on your scalp, rather than the length of the hair.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly after washing so that you do not shed your hair strands.